1/10/2012

Shooting North Bay

Over the past several months, I've had the opportunity to shoot a wide variety of events, locations and activities for the City of North Bay. I've been able to document the happenings, not only with stills, but also with a series of video clips which will soon be making their way into one complete piece, showcasing what the city has to offer, the scope of events it can accommodate, and the great facilities that can be found here.

I've had a great time working on this so far, and have been pretty impressed to see things like the sea of people at the Downtown Xmas Walk, and the overwhelming support from the community at events like the Military Appreciation celebration, and Relay for Life.

After spending some time scanning through all the video I've captured for this to date, I'm excited and looking forward to a few more rounds of filming, and to editing the final piece. Here's an image that's just a tiny sneak peek at some of what I've filmed so far (click the image to enlarge)...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.