8/29/2011

Check out "Small Town Girl"! - North Bay Video

I've talked a few times before about our "Small Town Girl" music video which was in the works over the summer, and I thought it might be time to post the finished product.

We wrapped shooting on the video a while back, and the final edit was done shortly after, but since Pam was going to be having a big show at the end of this month, it seemed like that would be a good time to give the video its official premiere. The show took place on Saturday, and everyone had a great time... aside from kind of faking it for the video,  this was the first time I actually had the chance to see Pam perform, so it was nice to sit back and enjoy the show (without a camera in my face). 

I've had the video posted on my website, which a few people might have seen, but I thought I'd wait until after Pam's show to start posting this all over the place.  We had a great time working on this, and I'm happy to share it with everyone. If you haven't already seen it (and even if you have, hah), please take a few minutes to watch it, and pass it along! Here it is, Pam Millar &  "Small Town Girl" ... next step, CMT! 


2 comments:

  1. Amanda Cox-Zamaria5:52 PM

    WONDERFUL video.... You are a true star! All the best on the road ahead!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica10:18 PM

    I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you and I were in the same group at StarQuest last year! Awesome video and I love love love your voice!! :) -Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.