12/20/2010

Happy Birthday Jaden!

It's a big day! Our oldest girl Jaden is celebrating her 10th birthday today. It's hard to believe that time has gone by so quickly, but really I can barely remember what life was like without kids.

I'm sure it was quite easy and stress-free, but still, I can't imagine things being any different than they are now.

Having a 10 year old kid might take a bit of getting used to though... Her birthday makes ME feel quite a bit older. Not far from dealing with the teen years now!

I'll stop worrying about the future for a minute, and look back to the day that changed our lives... Here's a photo I took exactly 10 years ago.

Happy birthday Jaden!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:54 PM

    A pair of beauties, your are a fortunate man Patrick...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:36 PM

    PRICELESS !!!!!

    Beautiful picture !!!!!! sooooooooo PRECIOUS !!!!!!! xox

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.