9/17/2010

The Logo Showdown

A little while back I posted some food shots here which I took for Glenn Sheridan, leading up to the opening of his new restaurant. Since that time, I've also been working on a website for the restaurant (Le Bon Marché), as well as a logo.

Last week, the logos were narrowed down to three variations. Glen was having a hard time deciding between the three, and someone mentioned it would be fun to put it up on facebook where people could vote on their favorite. We all agreed that this was a good idea, so before too long, the images were up and the voting had begun.

It has been interesting to watch the voting, and to see people's comments. I didn't want to sway people in any way, so I haven't posted anything on the page, or responded to any of the suggestions with why certain imagery, colours or fonts styles were used. It's fun to see how close it has been between the two highest vote getters. They're both my creations, so I'm not rooting for one any more than the other, but I'm still anxious to see which one comes out on top.

Anyway, today is the last day for voting, so if you haven't already done so, go to Le Bon Marché's fan page and become a part of the decision...vote for your favorite!

Here's a look at the two top choices (don't vote here, go to the facebook page)...

1 comment:

  1. Making the process as public as it is builds a good supporter base even before the restaurant opens .... I like the way it has taken and can't wait for the result

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.