8/28/2010

T Dot

Over the past few weeks, I've had the chance to go to Toronto (one of my favorite places to be) a few times. I really expected to spend some time just wandering the streets and taking pictures, but I didn't end up doing much of that at all.  We did wander, but I just didn't end up taking the camera out of the bag very often.

I was a little worried when I started doing more photography and video work for money that I would lose interest in doing it for fun, and that seems to have happened a little. It's not something I really noticed, but now that I think of it, I do actually go for days now without holding a camera. Not many days mind you, but before the camera became a tool I use for my business, I would take at the very least 10 pictures every single day. And that would be a slow day!

I guess I've been more focused on work stuff, and less on just having fun with the camera. The Hipstamatic application for the iPhone has brought some of the fun back and I think I've actually taken more non-business related shots with the phone than with any of my actual cameras since I got the app.

I have a photo project in mind which I've vaguely mentioned a few times. I think it's something that could be really fun, and I'll talk about it in my next post. 

Mike and I also have a short film we've been meaning to shoot all summer, but time flies by, and scheduling people who have regular jobs to worry about is always an issue. We haven't shot a thing just yet, but I'm hoping we can get rolling on that over the next few weeks.

Anyway, that's it for now. Here's a handful of shots I took with my phone while in Toronto. Don't forget to check back soon to read about "The Project"... Maybe it's something you'll want to join in and be a part of!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.