8/11/2010

Food! Food! And More Food! - North Bay Food Photography

I'm falling behind on posts again! Time to get back at it, here goes...

Earlier this week, we had the chance to go to Jake the Grand Master's house, where we were treated to great hospitality, and a sampling of chef Glenn Sheridan's menu.  Glenn will be opening a restaurant (Le Bon Marché) in North Bay soon, so this was a great opportunity to get a little taste of what's to come, and of course to get a few pictures of the dishes in the process.

I've known Jake for ages, so it was nice to finally get our families together for a little visit, even though I was a little distracted with the photography, and getting the shots just right. I tend to get a little crazy when I'm taking pictures. I can keep shooting for hours, and take hundreds of "the exact same shot" until I get exactly the one I want. It doesn't bother me at all, but I guess it gets annoying for those around me. hah.

In the end, the food was great, and I think the shots worked out well too! Have a look at a few of them... 







3 comments:

  1. Awesome. The food looks superb and the photos are excellent. Makes you just want to sneak a taste right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:14 PM

    I tried to comment. but it didn't take so I'll try again. The Master that night was neither Jake nor the Chef. This pics are nothing short of amazing. I look forward to doing more business with you in the future. Thanx again Patrick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:09 PM

    WOW Is all i have to say Pat. You can feel the texture of the food here. I mean look at the Char...
    I was amazed by your talent before in capturing a shot but holy!
    Great job.
    Jake

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.