6/10/2010

Waiting for Godot

About a month ago, I got the chance to take some publicity shots of the Gateway Theatre Guild's production of Waiting for Godot. The characters were visually interesting, and I ended up with quite a few shots I was pretty happy with.

Anyway, I just found out that they recently won the Elsie Award for Best Production at the Theatre Ontario Festival held in London Ontario. Congrats to the cast and crew, that's definitely something to be proud of.

Here are a few of the shots I took of the cast...



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:32 AM

    Wow the first two look like paintings. good job. Sacha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! but really it's the colour scheme and make-up job that make it look like that. They made it look good, I just pushed a button. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like HD Patrick, great stuff

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.