6/02/2010

Freeze!

Ok, so with a number of projects on hold, I was planning on doing some running around yesterday but then Jaden wasn't feeling well, so she stayed home from school and I was sidelined for the day. 

I worked on as many things as I could, and she chilled on the couch watching Meerkat Manor. I don't care about meerkats, but the way they filmed and edited that series to be like a soap opera is pretty impressive.

Anyway, after a few hours, I felt the need to play around a little so I set up my camera on a tripod in the living room, went in the backyard, and started acting like a goof.  "What are you doing?... Why are you doing that?... You're crazy!". That's about all Jaden could say. It was the first sign of a smile I had seen all day, so I didn't mind that she was looking at me like I was a freak.

Anyway, a little bit of editing later, and I've got myself one silly little video. Check it!...


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:19 AM

    Since you have mastered the art of cloning, I need a few favors ;) And keep up the experiments. I find them entertaining as they offer a small glimpse into the odd mind of a creative genius. That was meant as a compliment. oo

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.