5/13/2010

Grand Master

A lot has happened this week, and I haven't really had time to get on here and write about it or post any pictures/video. I'm shutting down for the day to get the BBQ going, so I thought I'd come and post a quick update. Over the past few days, I've attended the installation of my friend Jake as Thrice Puissant Grand Master, and I've spent an hour hanging out of a helicopter way above the city!

I'll post more about the helicopter later on, but I don't have time right now so I'll just stick with the masons event. I have to say, I don't fully understand the Freemasons or what they do, but I know that this night was a pretty big deal, and I'm happy I was able to make it.

Congrats to Jake, and here are a few pics I took of him after the installation...






1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.