3/30/2010

Updating the dot com - North Bay Photography

Well, I finally took a little time to update my website to add sections for photography, and cool cakes. The site had been nearly unchanged for years, and what it really needs is a complete overhaul. Since I don't have time for that, this little update will have to do.

I'm still not sure if I have too much on there now, but I guess it's fine. What I need to do is decide if I should add yet another section for film work. I guess if anything, film work should be added, and cakes should be taken out. Bah, either way, I'm sure I won't have any more time to spend on this for a while, so it'll just have to stay the way it is for now.

Have a look! http://www.patrickgilbert.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.