3/24/2010

Bits n' Bites! - North Bay Photography

Warning: What you're about to read is probably the lamest post ever. I haven't posted anything in a week or so (I just haven't had much time to do anything but work these days), and I figured I really needed to get the ball rolling again somehow. The problem is, I haven't even unloaded the camera in a while or played with any new pictures.  My solution was to flip through the pics I have on my phone, and see if there was anything interesting in there.  Scrolling through the odd variety of shots, I came across a bunch of pics of drill bits I had to take for an Atlas Copco job last fall, I didn't mind those.  Then I flipped to a shot of some bacon and sausages I took on a camping trip last summer, yum. So, that's when it came to me... "Hey, Bits n' Bites... There's something to post!"

Like I said, lamest post ever. if you read this far, and you're now regretting it, don't say I didn't warn you. I'm almost caught up with a bunch of stuff that's been on my plate, so I'll be sure to get some more interesting stuff on here soon. Thanks for visiting, and come back soon!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.