2/12/2010

Waiting For Spring - North Bay Photography

For some reason, even though this winter has been relatively mild, and we haven't been hit with ten feet of snow (yet), it feels like the 'blah' weather is just dragging on a little too long for my liking.

We still have months of this white stuff to go, but I need a little visual break from it, so my desktop background today is a close up photo of some moss I took at the Canadore College trails a few years ago.  I took it with an ultra compact camera I used to have. No point-and-shoot could ever compare to an SLR, but this camera sure had some great macro abilities. It was definitely one of my favorites of all the little cameras I've had through the years. Here's a small version of the shot.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.