2/19/2010

Tic, Toc, Tic, Toc... Time, I Hate You

WARNING: I'M ABOUT TO WHINE FOR A BIT... I really hate time. There's never enough of it for anything, and no matter what you do, everyone always wants more of it from you. We all just put up with this, and I'm just sick of it.

It seems like no matter where I am, someone somewhere else is mad, waiting for me to be there instead. When are you coming...? when are you going...? When will you do...? When will you get...? When will you start...? When will you finish...? When, when, when? BAH!

I know it's not normal, but being expected to be somewhere, or do something at specific times of the day just doesn't work for me. Why is it weird If I want to have lunch at 4 o'clock, work in the middle of the night instead of during the day, or get an urge to start a painting, or go for a jog at 3am?

Oh well, it is what it is, and there's nothing anyone can do about it. I just thought it was time for a grumpy post. Tic, Toc, Tic, Toc... Time, I hate you. Glad I got that off my chest, now I can stop being a cry baby and get back to business as usual.

Moving on to something sort of time related, here's a picture I took of a watch! It has a story of it's own, but that's for another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.