2/17/2010

Soup n' Sandwich... Times Two! - North Bay Food Photography

I notices when I was looking at the many pictures I've posted so far, that I didn't have a shot of any kind of sandwich. This is strange because I eat a lot of sandwiches, but I guess most of them just don't look good enough to bother taking out the camera. Over the past two days, I happened to have a few half decent looking ones, so I couldn't help myself. Out came the camera! The first picture is a colourful serving of chicken salad, hot peppers, and chunky vegetable soup. The second is egg salad, alfalfa sprouts, and italian wedding soup.

The challenge I'm having now is I have no idea what to have for my lunches or breakfasts that I haven't taken shots of and posted already. I'm also stuck with a limited variety of plates, bowls, placemats and settings for my pictures. I'm finding myself looking at things when we go to stores, thinking specifically how I could use them in my food pictures. If I don't get out of this phase soon, we'll end up having a large collection of mismatched dishes, glasses, and many colours of tablecloths, placemats etc... I haven't purchased much of anything yet, but it could soon become a problem. I've had my eye out for a white tablecloth so I can brighten things up a bit, but for some reason that's something I haven't been able to find yet. Anyway, on to the photos...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.