2/24/2010

Some Lo-Mob Fun!

Thanks to fellow creative mastermind Eric Rockburn, I discovered and got my hands on this tasty little iPhone app that's exactly what I've been looking for! With Lo-Mob, I'm able to take shots with the phone, and give them a damaged, flawed, retro look... similar to what you'd get when taking photos with a Holga, which I love.  There's so much about the Holga that you just can't match with any digital photography (the mystery of how your shots will turn out, the excitement of getting some sweet looking shots with what is essentially a crappy platsic toy, etc...), but this app is definitely worth playing with.


Here are a few phone pics I've had a little fun with!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.