2/10/2010

The Lake - Now Playing!

Our Somerset Productions short film "The Lake", which I talked about in this earlier post, is now playing on the National Screen Institute's website.  If you've got a few minutes to spare, please feel free to follow this link and watch the film. I shot the flashback sequences in the story, so of course I'm pretty happy with how that turned out, but really I think the whole thing looks great. I'm excited to start shooting the next one.

Writer Michael Humble talks about it more eloquently here, on the Somerset Productions Blog.

Anyway, have a look at it and let me know what you think!


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:52 AM

    nicely done Pat
    It was also nice to see your name in the credits at the end
    I enjoyed this short film
    Keep me in touch with others that you participate in because I like the arts
    Guy Ippersiel

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.