2/06/2010

Good ol' Toronto (more iPhone pics)

This past week, we went to Toronto for a Leafs game, and a little bit of shopping. I love going to the city, and I don't think I'd ever get tired of walking the streets, taking pictures of just about everything. We didn't really have much time on this trip, so my good camera stayed in the hotel room (very rare).

I did take a few seconds to get some shots on the walk from the restaurant to the ACC, here they are.

I've been using the 'camera bag' app on the iphone to edit these shots, and the ones in my last post. It gives a few options for filters to apply to the photo, but there's no control at all over brightness, contrast, colour etc... So it's not the greatest. If anyone has a good photo editing app for iPhone, let me know what it is!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I've heard good things about Picoli, never used it myself though.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.