1/28/2010

Who Likes Eggplant Anyway?

Lots of people like it apparently.  I'm generally not one of them, and there are two main reasons for that:

1) the soggy texture of cooked eggplant grosses me out.

2) I'm a little weird, and there are a few words that I really don't like (ok, many words) to the point where they almost put me in a bad mood when I hear them. It makes no sense, and I can't explain why, but some of the words at the top of my 'hate list' are:
- Pumpernickel
- Cliché
- Verbage
- Couch (when used as a verb)
- and of course... Eggplant

Anyway, where I'm going with this is that I've finally had something with eggplant in it that I actually really liked. An eggplant soup with ground beef, tomatoes, celery and more... thick, chunky, and deeeelicious! I guess I'm not quite done with my food picture phase just yet.    




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.