1/08/2010

Stupid Fun

I was searching for a file I need for a job I'm working on, among the search results, I found this goofy image I made a while back so I figured I'd post it. I had taken a panoramic shot from Rob's (brother from another mother) balcony, and tweaked it a bit to make it look like a little planet. Kind of like in "The Little Prince", except instead of the planet being a bare rock with a single plant growing on it, this planet has a bit more of an urban setting. OK, so I was bored when I did this, but anyway, here is the original shot, followed by the manipulated image...





1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:49 PM

    little prince is classic!!! I used to live to see that show. This is like little prince 2100 AD. Jake

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.