1/31/2010

Some Kitchen Fun

I've posted quite a few food pics so far (in case you haven't noticed), but what I haven't posted is where all these dishes are made. Even though the kitchen is my favorite room in the house, I still don't have any shots of it that I really like yet. I'll need to spend some more time on that eventually.

Since the camera is practically a permanent attachment on my arm, I obviously have taken quite a few random shots of just about everything, and the kitchen is no exception. Here are a few...








2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:41 PM

    Pat your photographer's eye makes me envious. I don't have it by it is beautiful!!! Mundane is out of the ordinary when you apply your skills. I'm a big fan. Jake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:41 PM

    by by I mean but

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.