1/14/2010

Music to my ears

Reading Mike's post on the Somerset Productions blog about the importance of music in film, I started thinking about the odd assortment of music I listen to in my daily life, and the effect it has on my mood.  I don't get much of a chance to listen to anything really, aside from when I'm in the car. Yesterday it was Kanye, Pink Floyd and Hollywood Undead. Today, Beethoven and Chopin.

I always wished I could play the piano actually. I guess I never said anything about that when I was a kid, so I never took lessons.  I never did anything about it once I grew up either. So now, I can't play a thing, but it's really not on my list of priorities, so I probably never will. Oh well, no big deal, I'll just keep on listening instead. That suits me just fine. Anyway, while I'm on the subject of music, here's a piano picture I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.