1/27/2010

Keep the suggestions coming!

I've received some good suggestions, and I'll definitely try to get some new shots to go with those themes (along with food shots I'll continue taking, hah). Until I have the chance to take more pictures, I thought I'd post some of the pictures I already had that fit with the suggested themes. These are the first images that came to mind when I read the comments: for Edward, a shot of something old and decayed. For Sacha, a dessert, someone doing something they're passionate about, and me in a photo, taking a photo of, well... me. And last but not least, a nature shot suggested by Nicole.










3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:15 PM

    I am SO in love with that car picture, what is the story behind that one?

    Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:17 PM

    Jennifer wants to get a copy of this for the wall in her room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The old truck is about 30 feet into the bush, a few minutes away from our family cottage. We spent our whole summers there growing up, and I remember first seeing this thing there when I was quite young... I have no idea where it came from or how it got there, but there it was. It was not nearly as rusted back then.

    I had forgotten about it over the years. A few years ago, I took a quick trip to the cottage to assess the damage (nobody had been there for quite some time), and I thought about the truck and wondered if it was still there. Sure enough, there it was, more decayed than ever. The years did a number on this beast!

    I had my daughter with me on this trip, so I just took a few quick shots, but I'll definitely spend some more time taking shots of it one of these days.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.