1/15/2010

Food for thought

Here's sone food for thought: always get an advance on payment before starting a job. The photos posted below are from a shoot I did for a local pub. They were revitalizing their food offerings and needed some photos, and a menu design that would show the dishes at their best. I was brought on to make this happen and everything went great! Everything but the fact that a few weeks after the new menus were produced, the owner closed up shop and proceeded to ignore all my calls and emails. Needless to say I never got full payment on the job. Oh well, I'm still happy with the photos anyway.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Harsh reality of the business. Prepayment is always a good idea, maybe even 50% down and balance on delivery.

    Great shots, keep up the good work.

    D

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.